Pensacola Hawg Hunters
STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES
1. The President is responsible for selecting a panel to prepare the Annual Awards Banquet Trophies/Plaques
(for the top 6 fisherman) will be purchased from the club treasury with funds that are reserved for this purpose.
Additional awards/prizes can be obtained through use of the Special Fund.
2. The Special Fund is available at the Boards discretion to provide for the benefit of the club members as a whole. Such uses would include, but not restricted to; flowers; cards; banquet prizes. outings for the families, etc.
Any other use of the Special Fund would be voted on by the club as a whole.
3. Every attempt will he made to have at lease one "Family' outing each year.
Outings are paid for from the Special Fund
4. All changes to the constitution should he given to a member of the Board in WRITING prior to the September meeting. When making a recommendation for change to the current constitution, please list the Old reading of any change as well as the NEW reading. If the recommended change is an ADDITION to the constitution,
please indicate which section of the current constitution will be affected and how.
Late for weigh-in
5. Weigh-in is announced by the tournament director prior to the start of each tournament, Any member arriving back at the dock after the official weigh-in time is automatically disqualified from that days weigh-in.
A participant is considered ON TIME for the weigh-in if he or his boating partner is on the dock and attempting to retrieve the boat for the weigh-in. If the boater is giving assistance to another boater in distress the boater giving assistance will NOT be considered late for the weigh-in.
6. All members desiring to use their boats in Hawg Hunter Club tournaments must carry a minimum of 100/300
($ 100K per person/ $300K total combined) libility coverage on tournament boats. Boater members have until the meeting, August 15, 2007 to provide a copy of their insurance declaration page (deck page) either hardcopy or electronically via email. Failure to do soby August 15th will result in member not being able to use his boat in club tournaments
until appropriate paperwork is provided.